The D&I Baseline Assessment helps to:
- Understand current environment’s D&I strengths and opportunities for improvement against the The Vision.
- Create a baseline for monitoring D&I progress and measuring success
- Identify differences in employee perceptions of D&I which can exist between demographic groups (e.g. age, race, gender, job classification, tenure, etc.) or within combinations of these demographics
- Critically analyze human resources practices to ensure that D&I is appropriately integrated and the processes reinforce desired behaviors
- Establish management commitment
- Garner employee ownership and involvement in the change process.
- Create true understanding of the real issues
- Establish strong foundation for culture change
To achieve these objectives, our methodology includes:
- Web-based D&I survey
- Focus groups
- HR People Practices Review(s)
- In-depth demographic data review